Since 1979, Certol International has been leading the way in the development of infection prevention solutions for you and your facilities. Our rigorous internal development and testing makes sure that we deliver the very best in cleaning technology for everything from surface disinfection to
safe instrument cleaning
and sterilization packaging.
Certol is an environmentally responsible manufacturer emphasizing use of biodegradable formulations. Certol follows Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and is FDA and EPA compliant. Our production and customer service departments are committed to customer satisfaction with exceptional guarantees.
Our partnerships with organizations like IAHCSMM (International Association of Healthcare Central Service Materiel Management) and SGNA (Society of Gastrointestinal Nurses and Associates) keep us on the cutting edge of what is important to the infection prevention community. We feel that this support of ongoing education is paramount to our continued success.
Certol products are used in a number of medical centers and have been specifically designed for:
- Instrument pre-cleaning at point of use to prevent dried on soils
- Use in medical washer/decontaminators to clean and protect instruments from rust and corrosion with unique chelating and anti-corrosive agents
- Manual reprocessing of endoscopes and other delicate equipment
- The routine cleaning of surgical carts and other stainless steel items found in hospitals
- Disinfection of clinical contact surfaces to prevent the spread of tuberculosis, HIV-1, the MRSA related pathogen staphylococcous aureus and Influenza A (including the H1N1, or swine flu, strain)
Certol infection prevention products are in use at major medical centers, ambulatory and surgical centers, doctor´s offices, ambulance services, long term care, and veterinary clinics. Major medical facilities include the Henry Ford System in Michigan, Cleveland Clinic, Walter Reed and many others.
6120 East 58th Avenue Commerce City, CO 80022
Office: (303) 799-9401 | Fax: (303) 799-9408 | Toll Free: (800) 843-3343
© 2003-2013 Certol International LLC. All rights reserved. | Site Map