Single Enzymatic Detergent
Low-foaming, single enzymatic detergent for cleaning instruments. It is especially useful for cleaning delicate instruments with hard to reach areas such as hinges, box locks and serrated jaws.
- Enzymatic detergent specifically designed to dissolve the most common protein-based soils.
- Formulated to work quickly, speeding instrument turn-around.
- Low foam formula may be used in manual and ultrasonic systems.
- Use as a presoak.
Safe for Delicate Instruments:
- Odor suppressants are included in every Certol enzyme formula to mask the naturally musky odor of enzymes and unpleasant odors from soiled instruments.
Easy to Use:
- Neutral pH formula is gentle to instruments, and reduces pitting.
For additional information, please see product profile, MSDS, and FAQs to the right.
- Liquid concentrate mixes and acts quickly, unlike enzymatic detergents made of powders, bricks and tablets.
6120 East 58th Avenue Commerce City, CO 80022
Office: (303) 799-9401 | Fax: (303) 799-9408 | Toll Free: (800) 843-3343
© 2003-2013 Certol International LLC. All rights reserved. | Site Map