60 Day Concentrated Surface Disinfectant/Cleaner
and Holding Solution
Concentrated surface disinfectant and cleaner in one product, approved for use in medical and dental settings. Eliminates the necessity of multiple disinfectant solutions.
Broad Spectrum Disinfecting Power:
Water Based Formula with Non-Alcohol Actives:
- Inactivates benchmark M. tuberculosis var. bovis and many other organisms.
- Meets CDC guidelines for intermediate level disinfection in the presence of blood and other soils.
Four Applications in One Product:
- Surface cleaner: Contains detergents and surfactants for essential pre-cleaning.
- Intermediate level disinfectant.
- Solution for ultrasonic instrument cleaning.
- Instrument holding and disinfectant soaking solution.
Hard on Germs – Not on Bare Hands!
- Water based formula preferred for a wide variety of surfaces including vinyl, metals, plastics, tubing and faux leather upholstery. Eliminates the necessity of multiple disinfectant solutions
- Will not stain or bleach hard surfaces.
- Use around electronics is consistent with manufacturers’ recommendations for non-alcohol, non-bleach formula.
Convenient and Pleasant to Use:
- So safe it is now EPA approved for use after dilution without gloves (in absence of biohazards).
For additional information, please see product profile, MSDS, and FAQs to the right.
- Light lemon scent at use dilution.
- Reduce inventory - one product cleans and disinfects.
6120 East 58th Avenue Commerce City, CO 80022
Office: (303) 799-9401 | Fax: (303) 799-9408 | Toll Free: (800) 843-3343
© 2003-2013 Certol International LLC. All rights reserved. | Site Map