Antiseptic Skin Cleanser 4% Chlorhexidine Gluconate Solution
Infection Control Handwashing
Effective, rapid antimicrobial skin cleanser and infection control handwashing solution, comparable in features and active ingredient to Hibiclens®.
Effective Broad Spectrum Antiseptic Agent:
Meets CDC Requirements for All Levels of Hand Hygiene:
- 4% chlorhexidine gluconate actives.
- Sustains antimicrobial action for up to 6 hours.
- Unique persistence of action not found with alcohol or iodine hand cleansers.
- Effective in the presence of blood and other soils.
- Surgical hand scrub.
- Routine infection control handwashing detergent.
- Essential cleanser when hands are visibly soiled.
For additional information, please see product profile and FAQs to the right.
*Hibiclens is a registered trademark of Mölnlycke Health Care AB.
- Binds to skin proteins for persistence of action.
- Mild formula and adjusted pH compatible with skin chemistry.
6120 East 58th Avenue Commerce City, CO 80022
Office: (303) 799-9401 | Fax: (303) 799-9408 | Toll Free: (800) 843-3343
© 2003-2013 Certol International LLC. All rights reserved. | Site Map